Thursday, April 16, 2009

Megan turns 5!!!



We had a fun time celebrating Megan's 5th birthday!! We started the morning off with a pancake cake. Megan eat so many pancakes she thought she was going to explode! Amber and I joined her and her preschool class later. We brought visors for everyone to make, plus lots of things to decorate them. It was a lot of fun. Megan really had fun helping her friends out. Later that night we had a few people over for cake and ice cream. At dinner Megan didn't eat much saying that the pancakes were still filling her up. (she even used that excuse the next day when she didn't want to eat)
I can't believe she is five already. Time has been zipping by!
I love you Meggie Moo!! Thank you for 5 fun filled years! Lots of hugs and kisses and cuddles!!

No comments: