Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break 2009


This is my grandma Norma, my girls' great grandma! She is so beautiful!
Wow what a wonderful Spring Break!! We had an exciting surprise visit from my high school BFF, Misti, and her two kids. She even brought my beautiful grandma with her! Unfortunately my girls were fighting the flu and Amber was fighting bronchitis and RSV and we would have also loved it if the weather would have let some spring show during spring break!! Still it was so terrific to have them here!!!
Due to the weather and illness we didn't do much but stay home and visit and let the kids play. We had to keep it pretty low key.
I don't know where the time went - it was like they were here an hour, not 4 days! It was so great to have them here!! I would love it if Misti and Kurt got a job here and had to move here!!

This is Misti with Amber. Amber was named after Misti Amber Schaff! I would love it if Amber turned out to be like Misti -she has such a golden heart!

No comments: