Saturday, March 28, 2009

Facebook Adict

Okay Okay - I have tons of things I should be posting on here for everyone to catch up on. I know this. Yet what am I doing??? I am checking out who I know on Facebook. You can find so many people from the past. That it is wonderful!! I find myself getting sucked in to some sort of time warp when I log in on there. I am always wondering about people from my past and wishing that I knew how they are doing - now I can find out!!! There are some that I still can't find no matter where I look but on Facebook I have found so many! I am so glad I gave into peer pressure and tried it out!!! (I am NOT saying peer pressure is good!) So off I go to track down more elementary friends, high school friends, mission companions, old crushes (don't tell Bri.) LOL, family, and who ever else I can.....

1 comment:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Oh my. I think you have come down with Facebook Fever. :)
You wouldn't be the first person I knew to come down with it, you know.