Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No new posts today...

I sat down tonight fully intending to post some WAY overdue updates, but instead started reading other people's blogs. I love to read blogs!! I always feel uplifted and happy after I read up on my family and friends no matter what they post. Thank you to all of you that share your blogs!!
I really don't like it when I check out some one's blog and they haven't updated. I feel like I am missing out or something. Then I am guilty of doig the same thing! But now it is late and I have no time to update. So sorry...maybe tomorrow...if were lucky!!

3 comments:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you're back! I was starting to worry about you. :) I guess it was just regular busy-ness!

By the way, there are a few rules that go with kilts in our house: Everyone wears undies, no roofing, no church activities. :) You have such a great sense of humor.

Brianna said...

Don't worry about it! You do have a new baby in the house, along with 3 othe girls to care for! I think most of us understand how busy you must be!

Amy said...

DITTO!