Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dec - Feb Quick Updates

So in the past two months lots has happened. Every time I want to blog I get over whelmed at how behind I am. I have felt that I had do an update on every thing. Today I decided that I don't have to. So here is a QUICK update...
DECEMBER:
*We stayed home for Christmas. It was just the 6 of us and it was great. I thought I would miss having family or friends over, but I didn't!
*We had a few friends over for New Year's Eve and played games. At midnight All the kids and guys went outside and banged on pots and pans and yelled Happy New Year! I am sure our elderly neighbors enjoyed that!!
JANUARY
* I started a Love and Logic parenting class at the girls' school. I learned tons of helpful tips and would recommend the book to all parents
* Had Family Home Evening on fire safety and practiced it like good parents. Megan is still terrified to be in a room alone. It wasn't even our first time practicing so I don't know why she freaked out so bad.
* I got tested for sleep apnea. Tested positive and now know why I am so darn tiered ALL the time.
* Went to Spokane for a doctor appointment for Hanna. The next step is to take her to an orthopedic surgeon at Shriner's Hospital in Spokane. (for her legs)
* Met my dad and his girlfriend Mary in Spokane. They got to meet Amber! We had lunch together and then they had to go back to Missoula before the roads got bad. Long drive just for lunch, but hey we are worth it!!
* Abbey played on a basketball team for the first time and did really well!! (Hanna didn't want to play)
FEBRUARY
* Spent lots of time with my friend Dawnna and got reacquainted with her. She is like my little sister in some ways!
* Strengthened a new friendship - now I have another GOOD friend - thanks Jen T.!!
* Found out I am NOT pregnant and made it so we wont have that scare again!! At least for a while.
* Found a home for Crookshanks, the cat. Was a bit sad to have her go, yet overly excited!!
* Stopped dog sitting Missy, the one eyed pug. Her "real parents" came and got her. She really is a fun, entertaining dog! We miss haveing her around!! (not all of her hair! though) Sparky is depressed with out her. It is pretty sad!!
* Hanna turned TEN!! Yes - 10!! I do want to do a post on this special event!!
And now we are in to March!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are right, you don't have to post every day. Many moons ago I used to post or journal once a week. I desire to do that but I do it when I can. You are right not to feel guilty. You are doing the best right now with your children. You are a good mom.