Friday, December 26, 2008

Where oh where is my brain???

I know that I need to post about Christmas and I will but probably not for a few more days. Today I really want to complain about how stupid I can be. I know this may come as a surprise to some of you but I can be REALLY STUPID some days!! This is my list of my top resent "stupidness":
1) volunteer to watch a dog I have never met
2) take in a stray cat
3) shop at 4:30 in the morning
4) be nice to telemarketers
5) think that I can keep my house semi clean

Some of these may seem like, "oh Jenn is so nice". It isn't that way! It is just being naive and stupid.

1) Some dogs chew things, pee everywhere, and have eye watering gas.
2)Cats are not good to have when your husband hates them and you are allergic to them.
3)When shopping at 4:30 in the morning it is hard to tell what size things are and therefore you end up buying 1/2 of your Christmas gifts the wrong size.
4)If you are nice to telemarketers they will NEVER leave you alone. I think they may even put you on a nice list so you get calls daily.
5)And some how, the more I clean, the messier my house gets.
So what is my problem??

Will I ever over come it??? Is there help out there for people like me??

1 comment:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

I think you are just doing the best you can. Taking animals in to your home shows compassion, in my opinion.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, even if your pants were too big. he he :)