Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lunch in the Park

Every Wednesday through out the summer Missoula has "Lunch in the Park". There are loads of food vendors! So it takes forever to pick out what everyone wants because it is all so yummy! There is always a live band and other things going on. It is a great place to run into old friends. We met my mom there and I saw my B.F.F. from second to fourth grade, Pammy Foltz - I still remember her phone number from back then! We have kept in touch some what in the past. It was terrific catching up. I also saw Micheal, a photographer that photographed my high school years and my wedding. He is a great guy and photographer!!!
Sidney, Abbey, and Jarid enjoying lunch!
Abbey and Sidney sharing a snow cone.
Hanna, Megan, Jarid, and Sidney on the Carousel.
Hanna got the golden ring!!! That means a free ride!!

I had brought Sidney and Jarid, our really good friends with us to enjoy the day. After lunch we had huge snow cones and went on the carousel four times!!! (I didn't! I was dizzy enough just watching it) By the time we were all done with all that I was HOT and ready for home!! So I was mean and didn't let the poor deprived kids play at the park.

No comments: