Sunday, August 10, 2008

Camping, well almost



One of the things mom and I planned on doing while we where in Montana was go camping. Saturday the 9th we loaded up her little camper and headed for the hills. On the way we stoped for some fries in a super small town. As we waited for them the heaven's opened and it poured!!! We waited it out and continued on...we finally picked a spot and set up camp. We had a beautiful spot along the river. The view was amazing! This Bald Eagle flew over our heads and landed nearby! Mom took the girls down to the river and Abbey found a frog and Hanna caught. Hanna kissed it and since it wasn't her prince she let it go.
While they were all at the river I rested. (I am 8 months pregnant you know) All of a sudden I started having cramps and feeling really gross! When Mom came up from the river I told her I kind-of felt like I wanted to go back to town. We waited awhile to see if the cramps passed. They didn't. We had dinner. Still cramping . We packed up and went back to mom's. We camped for a day. After we got to mom's I rested and eventually got back to normal. Mom said she really didn't want to be stuck out in the woods with a sick, cramping, prego anyways.

1 comment:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Egads woman! I thought you were going to say you went into labor.

I'm glad your Mom was there to help you pack up. Maybe you could hold off on the camping for a while and appreciate the pioneers in other ways than having a baby in the woods?