We had a great drive to Montana. We made great timing - which is shocking. I have a hard time driving without sleeping. The girls were great - another shocker. I asked them the night before we left, "how am I going to drive all the way to Montana with you guys, when you drive me nuts going across town?" (sibling fighting, whining, ect..)
So here we are enjoying our time; swimming, visiting friends & family, staying up way late, swimming, sleeping in, just relaxing! We have swam almost every day it seems. The girls are such fish! They even enjoyed swimming in the freezing river!
My Grandma Norma even drove over from Eastern Montana to see us. It is so wonderful to see her and hug her!!
Driving into town was so heartwarming. My heart swelled up, as did my eyes, I felt so at home. I love it here!! The mountains, trees, wild life, it is all so beautiful!! If only you could make a living here! I will post photos when I can.
1 comment:
That sounds so nice. I crave vacations like that. Just what the doctor ordered before your baby girl arrives!
Safe travels home. How could you sleep in the car with all that commotion going on?
This reminds me of something you told us once about our baby, "Don't get him used to that quiet stuff."
:)
Post a Comment