Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Friends for a Life Time

I can't believe we stayed at Misti and Kurt's new wonderful home for over two weeks and I didn't get a picture of them or of their house!!! ( I got some of their kids, Jarid and Sidney though) I guess I did get ones of Misti trying out her new Flobe on Kurt. You know the hair cutting vacuum thingy. (as seen on T.V.) I am not posting them - they did just let us stay with them after all!!

Misti and I met when I was a junior in high school. She was a sophomore. We went to different schools and met in a class at a third school. Only to find out we lived about 3 blocks a way from each other. We have been more like sisters then just friends. Our kids like cousins. We have been though a lot and I hope that we continue to go through things together always!!

I love you guys!! Thank you for every thing!!

No comments: