Thursday, August 21, 2008

Survey says...

We need help!!! We only have a little over 5 weeks until Baby Girl #4 is here. We don't have a name picked out yet. We have lots of ideas, and our favorites are Elizabeth and Summer. Please take our survey to offer your opinion.

Click here to take our survey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
Aunt Norma here. love your page, and all the pictures. Thanks for including me. I just wanted to vote for the baby girls name.. Grace Elizabeth. Take care and God Bless,always !

Lenae said...

I like Summer Elizabeth or Elizabeth Grace. Love the spelling too. It's always nice to be a little different. I can't wait until she's here!

Kas said...

I think Summer Elizabeth is too long... But I like Summer Beth or Elizabeth Grace or Grace Elizabeth. I also like Keely Grace. Hope things are going well! love, kass