Monday, August 18, 2008

Grandma Karin

We all want to thank Grandma Karin for our vacation! She had given me a choice about a month ago; did I want her to take a couple days off work and come visit us OR did I want her to send us money so that we could go there and visit. I decided that we should go there so we could see more family and friends and stay longer. (we were only there 17 days)
Thankyou Mom!! We loved seeing you! What would we have done with out the pool???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww it's my sister.. what a great picture. I miss her so much! We left Missoula a year ago, and I've only seen her once. I really need to get over there more often. The girls are growing so fast. You are always in my prayers, and hope we to see you all again someday. love Norma and Al