Thursday, July 24, 2008

Megan - the fish

I wrote before, that swim lessons were not Megan's favorite thing. Well she doesn't cry any more but it still isn't her favorite place to go - until she's in the water. She is a FISH. I don't know if you all believe me so I thought I would post this video of her at a swim party yesterday. She just started doing this on her own. Be prepared to be amazed... I was, I am her mom after all... well sad news. I am having a difficult time posting the video so you will have to wait on that. But I can tell you that she started doing backwards somersaults under water! Brian isn't as impressed as I am, in fact he doesn't understand why I think it is so amazing. Come on! Do you know very many 4 year olds that can do somersaults under water??? I don't!!

No comments: