Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jesus - is THE boss

We are in the process of rearranging all of our bedrooms to make room for the baby. We decided to have Hanna and the baby in one room and Abbey and Megan in the other. Then the largest room will be the playroom. During this proses we have totally trashed our house. I told the girls that they need to clean up one of the rooms so that we could move the furniture. I heard Hanna tell Megan, "Megan, Mom said, you need to help clean!" Megan's reply was, "Well Mommy is NOT the boss!!! Only Jesus is!!" Then she continued to yell, "Jesus is THE boss! Jesus is the boss!!" After I stopped laughing I called her to my room and told her that she was right, that Jesus is the boss. And do you know what Jesus said? Jesus said that you must obey your parents, and that means that you have to listen to your mommy and do as she says. She went and cleaned, for a little while anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn that is the cutest story!
Looks like, judging from your blogs, that you had a wonderful trip to Montana. Sure wish I could have spent more time with you and been a little less stressed out while you were here. Talk to you later, Jen Hudson