Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Going Crazy
This has not been one of my favorite weeks. I know part of it is that I am hot, tired, crabby, and pregnant. The other part is that my wonderful, beautiful, talented daughters, that I truly love, are driving me crazy!!! They have been whining, complaining, fighting, talking back, and just plain being turkeys!! And it isn't that we have been home too much, because we haven't. We have had lots of fun things going on. We are doing swim lessons, spending time at parks, crafts, etc. But we haven't been running them ragged either. I just don't get it. Plus my house is a mess! And most of you know how I get when my house is overly messy. We are trading bedrooms and moving lots of stuff, things I can't do on my own so it is driving me even more crazy!!! Now that I have ranted and whined a bit I think I will go tackle some laundry! If any one wants to come clean, organize, move furniture, let me know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment