Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swim Lessons

On Monday July 7th the girls started swim lessons. (thanks to Papa Gary) They were so excited! Megan was talking about how she was going to go ALL by herself. No Mommy. As most of you know I gave birth to three fish! All three of them have loved swimming from the get go. They have always tried to get in the shower when Bri or I wasn't looking and they take baths as much as we will let them. They are terrific swimmers and have NEVER feared water. Okay so here we are at swim lessons, Hanna and Abbey start their class. Every thing is going great. We have 10 minutes until Megan's class starts. She is so ready to jump right in. Then her class starts I walk away and the crying began. I couldn't believe it! My water baby that can swim across the pool on her own, was the cry baby of the class!!! She cried the first day, she cried the second day, she cried for only half of the third day, and today was the fourth day. I told her that it is okay if she cried but that swim lessons were important and she had to go. She only cried for about 1 minute! I had told her on the second day that if she didn't cry we would go to ice cream. Today she got her ice cream!! Let's see how tomorrow goes...wish us luck!!

No comments: