Saturday, September 4, 2010

*grrrrrr*

In the last year I have really upset two people that I thought I was really close to. With one, I don't know the whole story, so I am not sure what is going on; and the other, I know the story, and I am still not sure what is going on. Part of me feels horrible for making them feel bad, and the other part feels they should get off their high horse!! With both of them I have gone through various cycles; confusion, relief, remorse, sadness and loss, and now I think I am a bit bitter and angry. Just in case any of you didn't know - I am NOT perfect, nor am I close!!! I don't handle things right, I say things wrong, I don't know everything, and I sure as heck don't understand everything; but you know what.... as much as it ticks me off.... I CARE!! So excuse me for caring!!!!

No comments: