Monday, May 31, 2010

Amber 20 months already!


Amber is 20 months old and I haven't been very good at keeping track of her first this or that, nor have I wrote down all the fun little things she does and says. I hope she will forgive me and know that I love her just as much as her sisters, it is just that her sisters keep me really busy!! I mean, I don't even have a baby book for her!! So I thought I would take a few minutes and list a few little facts about Miss Amber:
1) she has always been my sunshine girl!
2) she always greets you with a huge smile
3) starting at about 9 months old she pooped in the toilet
4) at about 17 months she realized pooping in the toilet took up to much time when she can poop on the go
5) she loves to dance
6) she spins herself in circles until she falls over (lately she has to have a hand in the air while spinning)
7) she LOVES cars!!
8) she is a cuddle bug
9) she loves going to bed; in her own bed!
10) she is a horrible teether; poor girl gets yucky nose, can't sleep, lots of pain
11) she gets her coat and shoes almost every morning so she can go to school with her sisters.
12) she cries when she can't go to school with her sisters
13) she wears a 3T
14) she tickles her own toes!
15) she loves to show off her belly
16) she is an outdoor girl
17) her favorite foods are yogurt, apples, crackers
18) she is already a TV head
19) she has dimples
20) Amber LOVES LOVES LOVES her sisters!!

Amber has just started talking, well at least starting to say words we can understand. She has been saying a few things for awhile; Mama, Daddy, Hi, bye, go, and the other beginner words. Now she says; car, train, Hanna, Abbey, Megan, Kelly, Mikah, Marco, kitty, doggy, I go, please, thank you, and a ton more that I can't think of at the moment. She says Noooo in the sweetest little voice!
Amber is so good at entertaining us. (you don't need TV with her around) She loves to play with her body and move it in silly ways and makes great expressions. She is always cracking us up.
Unfortunately though, Amber is quickly coming up on the terrible twos and is going to give us a run for our money!! She is stubborn and knows just what she wants and how she wants it! And to make matters worse, her sisters give her whatever she wants!!
I am a bit afraid that they are creating a monster!! I try to tell them not to give into her and give her everything but they just think I am being mean. For the most part Amber is a joy!! ( like 96%) When she is cranky you know it is nap time, food time, or her teeth are hurting her.
I am so thankful for Amber being my baby!! I love her greatly and she always makes me, and all those around her smile!!
PS - she is such a giggly little girl as well!!

No comments: