Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Eve 2009

Amber was the cutest little witch for the church party!! She even liked having her hat on!
Megan wanted to be a cowgirl so bad. She is always riding her horse around the house.
Abbey HAD to have this shirt that says, "98 % Good Witch". I told her the only way I would buy it for her is if it were part of her costume, and so it was.
Hanna really wanted to be something scary this year but do to the lateness of our shopping and the cost of everything she settled for beautiful instead of scary.

I let the girls invite some friends and before I knew it there were 8 LOUD girls hyped up on sugar at my house after the party. Good thing they were all well behaved and everyone got along great!!

Hanna and some of her friends at the party!

Abbey and her crew. These 4 have been BFFs for the last 3 years.

No comments: