Amber and I cheated by staying in the house along with my grandma Annette. The girls had a great time! Thank you Grandma Karin!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Camping At Grandma Karin's
We really wanted to go camping while we were in Missoula but there was one major problem; I forgot to pack warm clothes!! You would think that the fact that I grew up in Missoula would help me to know that it could snow in June,yet I only packed summer clothes! And of course it was COLD!! Camping was out. Well sort of. We ended up setting Grandma Karin's tent up in her yard and having a camp out. There was even a fire pit behind the house so we cooked on it, had smores, and smelled like camp fire.
Amber and I cheated by staying in the house along with my grandma Annette. The girls had a great time! Thank you Grandma Karin!!



Amber and I cheated by staying in the house along with my grandma Annette. The girls had a great time! Thank you Grandma Karin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment