We started the summer break a few days early. My niece Becky graduated from Big Sky High school in Missoula so we headed over there to celebrate! She wasn't sure if she wanted to go to the actual ceremony but she ended up going. I am so glad!! She looked so beautiful!! As I watched her sitting there waiting for her turn, memories of her started flooding through my head.
here are a few of them:
1) Finding out Kim was going to have a baby!!
2) Waiting in the hospital on Jun 18 for Zane, instead got blessed Rebecca Lynn! (all the t shirts and bottles I made tuned out to be funny instead of used)
3) "Quick curl your hair, and come!!"
4) "Wow that's just what I wanted!!" After every gift.
5) "Daddy's go a tail, Daddy's got a tail."
6) Holding her, explaining about her Daddy's death.
7) Realizing she just may have gotten her stubbornness from me as well as a few other traits from me. And liking that.
8) Seeing her eyes light up as she smiles.
I hope you always know Becky Boo how wonderful and special you are and that I love you tons!! I love the person that you are and everything about you!!!
The boy I nannied in Missoula in 1992, Sam, graduated with Becky! I forgot that they were close in age and that he went to Big Sky. When we left the ceremony it was perfect timing, I ran right into him and his parents! I miss those wonderful days of being "Jenny Jennifer". I can't tell you how blessed I am to be have been their nanny and learn from them and just be apart of their family. A couple memories from them:
1) "Jenny Jennifer cool car vverrroooom, errch,........."
2) locking Sam IN the car with the keys.
3) "It's a humminbird, dad".
4) Misti running into their garage with my car.
5) Taking Sam to Ronan and getting a rock chip in Tim's car.
6) Flathead Lake and Big Mountian
7) scaring the crud out of Tim with the fake arm in the back of the car!!
1 comment:
It is good to hear from you again Jenn and see the four new pics of the girls. :)
-Heidi
Post a Comment