Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sweet Hanna / Greedy Mom

Today Hanna and I went to the Craft Warehouse for their national scrapbook day give away and sale. They had this cool make and take that was a small chipboard book. We had lots of fun making it together! Every 15 minutes they called out 3 numbers and if you were standing on one of the numbers you would win something that had to do with scrapbooking. Hanna and I both won once and then I won another time by being the loudest one there. (I know that shocks many of you) The second time they called Hanna's number she asked the girl next to her if she had won yet, she said no, so Hanna gave her the number and let her win. I was so proud of her!! And yet there is this totally selfish, greedy, part of me that thinks she should have seen what it was and then gave it away if she wanted to. (and if I would have "let"her) How rude am I?? After Hanna did ask me if I thought she should have kept it and checked it out first ~ I of course just told her how proud I was of her and that she did a wonderful thing.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

That was really sweet of her :) You guys taught her well (maybe too well)!

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like something Hanna would do! She is a sweet girl!! Tell her I miss her. :)
-Heidi