I want you all to know that I love my blog and I miss blogging it is just that my life seems overly crazy lately!! We have been dealing with lots of illness with all of us, lots of doctors appointments, lots of activities, yard work, PTO (at the school) and just plain craziness! So I am sorry I don't get time to blog very often - hopefully I will do better now that we have a new computer and it is all set up. AND we are all on the mend...for now...
2 comments:
Wow! I cannot believe you did that many posts at one time! Great job updating everyone. Amber looks like such a sweetie! I hope this summer will bring lots more days at the park. :)
How can Megan be 5 already?
I had already written some of the posts but were waiting for the photos. :)
Post a Comment