I would like to report that Hanna is healthy!! Was she sick? No. In fact she is the only one feeling good right now. One out of six isn't to bad is it?? It is when the one is the healthy one and the others are the sickies!
Brian, Jenn, Megan all just feel "yucky" - tired, achy, whiny, ya know - just "yucky"
Abbey has double ear infections. One is so bad that her eardrum burst! She had all this disgusting pussy stuff draining out of it. More yuck!
And little miss Amber has bronchitis AGAIN and tested positive for R.S.V. so we have to keep a close eye on her. (she is still smiley)
Even Sparky the dog is down. He hates his new food. It's a 40 lb bag so he is going to have to suffer for a bit. Poor guy! And he is missing his buddy Missy. It really is sad how he mopes around.
So that is the end of my sicky pitty party.
If any one would like to join the party it is bring your own meds.,klenex, and blankie. Oh and one pop for the host. And maybe some chocolate...
2 comments:
Sorry babe! I know how getting sick feels! We've been passing that around at my house. (even though there are only two of us) Good luck at getting better!
Can I come over with some Dr. Pepper and Chocolate? :)I had a week like that last week. I am sorry.
Post a Comment