Monday, December 15, 2008

Monica

Have you ever wanted to be a T.V. character?? I think we all have. Well I always wanted to be like Monica on Friends because she is such a neat, organized freak! I wish I could be organized... everything have a place, preferably in a labeled bin, on a shelf in a closet. It seems like the more kids I have the less like her I get. Except for one great thing, vacuuming! Remember that episode where she vacuums and them she gets out a small vacuum to vacuum her vacuum? I could so relate! I love to vacuum!! You suck the mess up and it is gone. Not like sweeping where you are just moving it all around. The past few months I have only got to vacuum when I borrow one from my neighbor. On December 18, 2008 I GOT A NEW VACUUM!! Thanks to my grandparents that sent us Christmas money. Isn't it beautiful??

No comments: