Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Is Your Vote In?

Today is the last day to vote! So if you haven't get it done! I am so glad that it is almost over!! Not that I am that into all the political stuff - but I will be happy when it is done!! Now we just have to wait and see what the damage is. It's a bit scary either way! I am always afraid to talk politics, I never know when some one is going to go off on their views and be ticked that I don't agree or that I have no clue what they are talking about. Why do people get so offended if you aren't voting the same as them? Don't we all have a right to vote however we want? I never fully agree with any of the candidates so I just have to go with the one I think will do the least amount of damage, the lesser of the two evils!!

No comments: