Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Me Boring??

I was doing a puzzle with Megan today and she said she wanted to play with Daddy. Then she went on to say that Daddy was fun and I was boring. Boring?? Wasn't I doing a puzzle with her? The sad thing is that compared to Daddy "play time", Mommy "play time" is rather boring (and safe). Some times the truth hurts!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring maybe...but when they are sick or sad or hurting who do they call out for???..... yep...mommy!

Unknown said...

sadly yes i am usually left out of the "tickle parties"

Amy said...

I hear you on that. But it is the truth that when they are sick or hurt they call for mom. whose bed do they want to sleep in when they are scared or sick? Mom's side of the bed. We may be boring at play time but we make up for it in sick and hurt time.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be in the very same boat soon :)