Amber is now over two weeks old and it almost back up to her birth weight. She is a great sleeper - we have to wake her up to feed her sometimes. She will sleep for six hour stretches. She really is a great baby!! Her sisters are wonderful helpers. Hanna and Abbey will hold her for hours if they could. Some days they want to help a bit to much!!
I am so blessed to have such beautiful daughters!! They are all so talented and loving!
Brian starts a second job today. It is for Amazon.com, so if you order from there and need to speak to someone you may get Brian. It is going to be hard on the girls and I not to see him much. Pray that I don't go crazy (crazier)! But we got to do what we gotta do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment