
Today is a special day for Amber. She was blessed by her Dad. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints we believe that babies shouldn't be baptised but blessed. This is because they are perfect. This blessing dress was made by Brian's mom for Hanna. All of our girls have used it. It is amazing how much they all look alike in it. Good thing I labeled all the pictures!! Thank you to all of you wonderful priesthood holders for being worthy to stand in on the blessing! It meant a great deal to our family for you to be there and support us!
4 comments:
All of your girls are so cute! I LOVE the big purple bow on Amber's head! I bet Abbey loves that dress...she looks like a Disney princess!
Oh she is just a beautiful baby girl! I just want to pick her up and kiss and hug her. Amy Cannon
What beautiful girls you have! I love those dresses.
Cute bow! ;) wink wink
Post a Comment