Saturday, October 18, 2008

Abbey's Baptism


Today was Abbey's baptism!! She has been waiting since her birthday in August. She waited so that we could bless Amber the same day. It was a spiritual meeting. We were proud of Abbey for wanting to be baptized, for wanting to take upon her the name of Christ. She knows that that means trying her best to be kind, loving, and making Christlike choices. Abbey is a very loving and caring daughter of God and I know that she blesses all the lives around her!! We love you Abbey!!

1 comment:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

What a fun weekend. I wish I could have been there- I should have flown up.
I am impressed that Grandma Mimi is so involved even when she lives far away. I'll bet the girls really love the special things she does for them.
Thanks for sharing.

Please e-mail me your address. I'd like to send something fluffy and warm for the new babe. :)