Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ready to POP


I guess the doctor still has two hours left on her whole, "I would be surprised if you make it through the weekend without having your baby," thing. But I think she is going to be surprised!! I thought I would show this photo so you could see just how ready I am to pop!!

5 comments:

Alene said...

my midwife had said that I'd have my baby before the appointment I scheduled for the week after Iwas due and sure enough I had her the day of my scheduled appointment. I can't wait for you!

Brianna said...

your face says it all. I hope she comes soon!

Unknown said...

you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OH my, Jenn. I've seen bigger. :P
Alene wasn't even big when she had her baby! Maybe I will be the one who gets huge when I have my own baby someday. Sigh. It's something to dream about.
Hope she comes soon!
Alysha

Ward Family said...

I look the same Jen! I FEEL your pain! I am only dialated to a "1" as of last Friday. My next appointment isn't until this coming Friday. We have all placed bets when he will be here. The winner gets a milk shake! Good luck!