Thursday, September 25, 2008

Amber Elizabeth

She's here!! After a long day and some major pain we have our new baby girl!! We didn't have Amber on our survey - it just came to us. I will add details after some sleep!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You guys must be ecstatic. I'm sure she's perfect. Can't wait to see some pics.

Lee Smith

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!! Love you guys. good work momma. can't wait to here details. in my thoughts, misti

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I'm sure she'll be cobvered with many kisses and hugs. love Michelle

Unknown said...

yeah! i can't wait to hear more and see some pics!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! Can't wait to see some pics! Love to all... Laura Toomey

Lenae said...

Can't wait to meet her. I love her name. :) Hope you are feeling Ok. Hugs!

Brianna said...

Yay! Congratulations! Sometimes you just can't name them til you meet them!~Brianna & Matt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I love name Amber Elizabeth. You did well, now enjoy your bundle of love.

Magda

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!! Amber is a cute name! Hope you're feeling good! Love & Hugs,
Sara, Tanner, Kole, Kaden & Gage