This morning was exciting and a bit sad at the same time. Megan was super excited to start preschool!!. I was excited for her, but kept thinking;"How did she get so big??" She got up, got dressed, did her hair and teeth, put on her Dora backpack and was ready to go, with only 45 minutes to go!! Waiting for the bus took forever (about 4 minutes). When she saw it she jumped up and down shouting Hooray!! I thought she looked too tiny to be on there by all by herself, with out me. I wanted to follow the bus and take more pictures but I was strong and here I am all by myself. The house is really quiet.
Here are a couple photos.


Where is that bus?

First time on the bus.

And off she goes...
2 comments:
She's so cute!!!! Oh, Megan! I love you!!!!!!!
Man, I feel old.....
A bus? I would have followed it. lol. Thank goodness Landon and I walk to preschool and I don't have to send him on a bus. I'm so not ready for that yet!
Post a Comment