We should have posted this long ago...
Abbey's baptism is going to be on October 18!! Why are we waiting so long you may ask. So that the baby can be blessed during the services. We didn't want anyone to have to pick between coming for one or the other so we thought it would be wonderful to have them together and Abbey agreed to it. We will have to get back about the time and details but we thought that you should mark your calenders!!
For those of you that have asked about the survey so far the survey says... I don't think I want to spoil it yet! If you haven't taken our baby name survey scroll down and click on the link so that you can!!!
1 comment:
How exciting. I was baptized the same day my brother Danny was blessed. It was a very special day for our family, and I know it will be for yours too. :)
Post a Comment