Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby Pains

Can I just say - I am ready for this baby to be out!! At least my body is. I haven't got my lists done, ya know still lots of nesting to do, but does it ever end??? I don't think so!! I have been having mild contractions that don't necessarily hurt bad, they are just overly uncomfortable!! I keep having them in my lower back as well as the stomach. I have to go to the bathroom every two hours, it's like clock work! I could go on about all my aches and pains - I'll spare you the details! (your welcome) I still have a hard time believing that we are having a BABY!! Wow!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for making me feel better about my whining! At least you're a lot closer to delivery than I am! I still have 8 weeks! That sounds so long...

Ward Family said...

I feel ya Jen! I'm not having contractions yet, and I am not dialated at all, but SUPER ready to be done! Work is kicking my butt, and we have Darrell's 3 kids full time now, so the combo can be overwhelming!Good luck!!