These are our cousins - Kris, Neil, Maia, Kyler and Briita.We got to go on our first camping trip of the year! After Brian's training in Lacey we continued North and met up with Brian's cousins in Port Angeles for dinner. (They live near us and met up with us to camp together) We camped in Salt Creek along the Olympic Peninsula. We could see the ocean from our campsite! It was beautiful! Right by our campsite there was amazing tidepools! And a long sandy beach! We were in Heaven! (I hope Heaven is a bit warmer though - it was unseasonably chilly!) Saturday morning we got to take a little class on the various sea life that we may find. We had explored the morning before so we had lots of questions for the instructor. It was awesome! Then we headed off to explore some more! Here are some pictures of the marine critters that we found.
Can you name them all?

(Wish I could post all the wonderful photos that we took - you know how camera happy I get! - hope you enjoy these few a least!)
Our favorite critter was a funny brave raccoon. He would come out as soon as we brought out the food and he would get super close to us! This is a picture of him stealing our toothbrushes off the table we were sitting next to. The next night we were playing with glow-in-th

(Wish I could post all the wonderful photos that we took - you know how camera happy I get! - hope you enjoy these few a least!)
e-dark bracelets. We tied them on string and we would swing them around in the dark. One of Hanna's flew off and then we saw it running off. We soon realized the raccoon got it and was running away with his new treasure. He bit it and got glow stuff in his mouth and did NOT like the taste! As he ran off all we could see was his glowing mouth!! It was hilarious!!
1 comment:
That story about the raccoon sounds hilarious. I would have loved to have seen that. In fact, I'd pay good money to see that.
Post a Comment