Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CRAZY dayz

Well today we started with a crazy morning. We've been watching our friends two girls for the past couple of days and one gets up with the sun, if not before. (Yawn..) Hanna and Abbey were having to much fun playing with them they wouldn't/didn't get ready for school on time.
Brian had a doctor's appointment at 8:00. At 8:05 he called me to tell me that I needed to be there with him. (he was getting a scope down his throat) ...so I was off to the races....or so it felt! I had to get 2 ready for school and out the door, three others dressed and ready, and get myself dressed. I was there by 8:30 and that included the 13 minute drive. Dang I am good! After we took Brian home to sleep the day away. We will get the results back in a few days.
I took the three girls to a babysitter and ran a bunch of errands and help out at the school.
I got Hanna out of school early and went to her first physical therapy appointment. She needs to stretch out her Achilles tendon so she can walk flat footed. We found that when you have never done it, it is really tricky! You would be surprised at how much her walking on her tip toes effects the rest of her body. We hope that with stretching and physical therapy we can avoid surgery.
Then all of a sudden I realized how far along I am - I am almost six months - wow - I have tons of stuff to do before our new little girl comes into the world!! Where oh where am I going to get enough time to do everything??? And the energy????
I feel so crazy! Crazy! If anyone finds my brain could they please return it A.S.A.P.!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

I just wanted to offer encouragement. I think you will be blessed with the capability to handle everything, as you need it. You said it yourself- you are so good! :)

Best wishes to Brian. Scopes are not fun.