Monday, May 26, 2008

Great relaxing day!

What a great day! Brian woke up early and took the girls fishing. They didn't catch anything but they did a superb job casting! After giving up on fishing they went to a beautiful park and had lunch and played. Once they got home Brian and Megan took a nap and Hanna and Abbey watched a movie. After relaxing Hanna and Abbey jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it. Hanna and Abbey are in the shower right now talking about what a great day they had - we are so lucky to have such fun girls!
I got spoiled today! Our cousin Kris picked me up for a girl day - my birthday gift. I got to pick whatever I wanted to do....the first stop, the batting cages. Unfortunately it was closed, so off to the mall. Kris got me a new outfit! Yeah!! And then we went to a delicious lunch at Olive Garden. It was so yummy! Then we waddled through a few stores looking at curtains. I really want some for my bedroom so I don't wake up with the sun! Then last but not least we went to JoAnn's to look at patterns to make our own curtains - didn't find anything we could handle. I did find some awesome scrapbook paper that I had been wanting ON SALE. Of course I HAD to get some. THANKS KRIS FOR THE GREAT DAY!!!

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

My cousin and her family live in the same town as your family. Do you know Kimberly and Toby Price? Toby farms for the church there.

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I'm glad you got to live it up today to celebrate your birthday -you're only thirty once, right? :)