Wow, Amber just cracks me up!! Here are a few of the times she made me laugh and shake my head.
1) We were at our friend Kelly's house. She asked Amber, "Where's your tummy?" Amber proudly lifts her shirt and shows off her tummy. (this is a game Kelly and Amber have always played) Then Kelly asks her, "Do you have any tickles in there?" Usually Amber says yes, Kelly tickles her, and they both laugh. Well today Amber answered, "No." and she walked away. A moment later Amber smiles and whispers to me, "There is tickles, I is just kiddin'!! (giggle giggle)"
2) During prayer she went, "Buuuuurrrrp (fake burp noise) cuse me." giggle giggle "Sorry, I is just kiddin'"
3) Tonight she asked me, "You want spank me?" I said, "no." Then she proceeds to spank herself and said, "I do it myself then." Guess she wasn't kidding that time, she wanted spanked.
I hate that I have such a bad memory and will probably forget these sweet moments.
As I was typing this Brian came in and told me this story of Amber's...
She had been wandering around the house before bed, asking where the moon was. Brian took her outside, and after some searching the sky from the back and front yard, they found it. When they came in, Amber said, "Moon talking to me."
"The moon was talking to you," Brian asked, "What did it say?"
"Moon say it's time to go nigh' night."
So Brian took Amber to bed and layed down with her.
She asked him, "You sing with me?"
"What should we sing?"
"Sunbeam!"
So Brian sang Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam with Amber. When they were done, she asked, "You sing me moon song?"
Brian wasn't sure what to sing, so he sang "Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle..." When he got to the part about the cow jumping over the moon, Amber giggled, saying, "the cow jumped over the moon! --giggle, giggle--"
Then she continued, "Only I jump over the moon. I jump really high in the sky! I go like Dora, and go 1, 2, 3, blast off!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment