Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

This year we made plates of goodies for our friends and neighbors.  Of course we had to make fudge! Then we added some carmel chex and orange walnuts.  Oh so yummy!!!  I was sure we got carried away and would have tons of leftovers but we found homes for all the plates!!!
Santa Amber

Hanna, Abbey, Amber, and Megan
This was a very quiet Christmas for us.  We stayed home.   We were able to just sit back relax and enjoy the excitement of the day.   Of course it started earlier then Brian and I would have liked, but the girls were kept in their room until about 6:30 thanks to the boobie traps!!
Later we went to dinner at some dear friends home.  It was bittersweet.  We went to our Tri-Cities Grandparents house (we adopted them when we first moved here, they are my good friends grandparents.  She was kind enough to share - Thanks Kelly!!).  Just the week before Christmas Granddad Shannon passed away.   We were all so thankful for the children running around to spread the Christmas spirit and keep our minds busy.   I am grateful for adopted family members!!!!

No comments: