It is so nice to have Hanna and Abbey to walk with Megan!! and just to have each other to walk with.
And off they go - you can see the school grounds in the background. I love living so close to the school. Except that the girls have figured out that they can leave our house when the first bell rings and still make it to school on time. Some mornings it is so hard to get them out the door ON TIME!! Okay- it is hard every morning!!!
Hanna looking so big and pretty.
Abbey looking great in her glasses! I love them!! So glad we got them fixed in time for school to start!
And Megan, my kindergartner. They want kindergarten to be all day now....I thought kindergarten was to help them get ready for school not be school. Too many kids go to pre-school so now I guess they feel they can make Kindergarten be all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment