Amber was so excited for her cupcake, that we didn't even get the candle lit before she grabbed it!! YUMMMM!
One of the best things about living in the desert area is that we can still have birthday parties at the park at the end of September!!! And be in shorts!! Amber had so much fun playing at the park with her sisters and friends!! The outfit she is wearing is the same outfit that Abbey wore on her first birthday! It is so cute, I love it even 4 kids later!!
"THANK YOU Grandma Karin for my new wheels!!"
Amber really didn't get into opening her gifts so we let her take her time, I think it took her a couple days. Not that she had that many gifts, it just took her that long. It was killing her sisters!!
She loved this little teddy bear that she got from her cousins!! And this picture shows off her cute little teeth too!!! Amber is such a lovely little baby! Everyone wants a cuddle from her!! I can't ever get enough of them myself!! I just want to squeeze her and squeeze her she is so sweet!!!
I can't believe my baby is one and that she is getting so big and walking and soon she will be off to school....or so it seems!! Time sure has a way of making life's sweet things fly by!!
No comments:
Post a Comment