Monday, August 31, 2009

Frist day of School for Hanna and Abbey 2009

This year I didn't get Abbey's doctor orders (for her diabetes)for school done before school started. I honestly didn't know it was mandatory for her paper work to be turned in for her to be able to start school!! So TWO days before school starts the nurse informs me that, yes, the papers HAVE to be signed and turned in before Abbey can go to school. WHAT??? I was not a happy camper!! This is Thursday and school starts Monday... Luckily for me the mother to the other diabetic in the school was in the same boat and goes to the same doctor. So we quick filled out the papers and she ran them down to the doctor's office. But of course they don't get them signed in time so I got to go to school with Abbey and Kate (the other diabetic) while Kate's mom ran down to the doctor's office to get the papers signed and back to the school. I understand the importance of the papers and all that, but I was seriously ticked that no one told me that they had to be done before school started - next year I will be on the ball and have everything ready to go!!!


Abbey is in fourth grade this year.

Hanna is in fifth grade. Her last year at Vista before she moves on to middle school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the little third grade angel I student taught is on her last year of elementary school already. I will miss her next year!
-Heidi