Friday, June 26, 2009

Dominos American Legends House Party







I won a house party from House Party.com!!! I won $75 worth of pizza from Domino's so we could try their American Legends pizza. And boy were they YUMMY!!! We invited tons of families to come try out some pizza with us but with it being summer we only ended up with about 4 families which turned out to be perfect!!!

I felt really bad because Brian can't have pizza now that he has Celiac. (he can't eat any gluten; wheat, barley, and tons of other stuff) So Brian decided to build a zip line for the party, at the party. Our friend Seth helped him out.
We bought a new slip n slide that collects a few inches of water and then it has a surf board type board that you are to run and jump on to "surf" down the slide. The kids had a blast with it!! Brian was the only adult brave enough to try it!


No comments: