As many of you know Brian got an new job that he started in May. So as of June 1 we will be without insurance until the new one kicks in in August. (please wish us a safe and healthy summer!! Actually praying for it works tons better!) I have been needing to go to the SCARY dentist for awhile now and this was the kick in the bottom that I needed to get me there.
First of all as you may have guessed I have a fear of the dentist, well not the person themselves, but in going to one. This fear stems back to the good ol' childhood days when my mom would cry when she handed us off to go back to the dentist chair. She would be like, "Bye, you'll be okay. Don't worry." As she is crying and shaking. Needless to say I am the one wanting to cry and am shaking now.
This week I an lucky enough to have 3 appointments! Yea me! Well let me tell you yesterdays hurt, and they were meanies!! I really did cry when it was over!! It was a root canal!
My next appointment I may just have to wear Depends in case I wet my pants!!
1 comment:
I think you're a little young for Depends, Jenn.
I'm really afraid of the dentist too. Once I got a systemic strep infection from a root canal, once the dentist left some filling jutting out at the back of my mouth where my wisdom teeth were growing in, once I drove my car after getting novocaine and I almost crashed. When people say they're going to dental school, I think, "too bad, I liked you, too!"
Dentistry is a necessary evil.
You're braver than me to go 3 times in one week!
Post a Comment