
One night as Kelly and I were shopping, she got a phone call. Her cousin needed a dog sitter until February. (he can't have the dog at current home and his lease is up in February when he will get a new place) Kelly's husband is such a dog lover he didn't hesitate to say, NO!!! So I being the kind animal loving person that I am, said that I would ask Brian if we could do it. Now we have a pug at our house; a one eyed pug named Missy. Sparky and her get along great and she is good with the girls. She enjoys playing with Sparky, eating, chasing her tail and sleeping on Megan's head.
2 comments:
Oh that is so sad. It reminds me of the book "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", in which there is a cat with no tail.
That dog is so cute! I don't even like dogs and I think she's cute!
Post a Comment