Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grandma Mimi

For the past 10 days we have been very blessed to have Brian's mom, Merlene, here. If you were to ask her if she helped out I am sure she would say something like, "I don't know" or "maybe a little." But if you were to ask me I would say, "Oh ya, she helped a ton!!" I think the reason she doesn't think she did much is because I didn't have a big project for her to work on, nor did I have the energy to come up with one. So she got to relax and play, hold Amber, cook, read, paint t-shirts, rake leaves, do homework, all with her granddaughters. I got to rest, take naps, go to the bathroom BY MYSELF, take long showers, eat good food, and I even went on some errands by myself. It was wonderful!! We were all very grateful to have her here! THANK YOU MERLENE !!! (And I should thank Allen and Alysha for sharing her.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome. You can have her back any time you want.