Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Devil hour

Can I just say how much I detest bedtime?? My girls are horrible when is bedtime. Their ears turn off, their mouths shoot evil fire, and they seem to remember all the things I told them they could do that day. (like when I said, "you can go to the neighbors WHEN your homework is done", or "yes we can play a game WHEN you finish your chores" - like they have very many) Now that Brian is working nights they are ten times worse. I am bad because after a while I ignore them, the fighting, yelling, screaming, whining, until I blow! Then I have to ride them to do all the bed time rituals until I feel like my head is going to start spinning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds familiar. :P I was always getting them into trouble, wasn't I? I must be all my fault then. :P
You know what? Night is my favorite time of day. I love the darkness.