We don't have to worry about Amber getting lonely! None of us can get enough of her!! Her sister's are always "in line" to hold her next. They are really sweet with her. Lucky for me I make the milk so I get to jump in line if needed!
As many of you know, I am not a breast feeding pro. You would think that with Amber being my fourth I would have it down pat. Well I don't! Out of all the duties of a mother, I did not think breast feeding would be one of my biggest challenges! Last night we struggled for two hours for her to latch on right. Then when we would get it, she would stop nursing!! It was a long frustrating morning! I felt so bad. Before Hanna, no one told be how painful nursing was! So to all you new and upcoming mommy's please note that nursing is not as easy as it looks and expect some pain!! Once you get it down it is great!!
Isn't it amazing how you can just watch tiny babies all day. They are just as good, if not better, then a movie!! I love all the little noises they make! I love everything about them!!!
3 comments:
I tried breast feeding as well and it didn't happen. I had bruises and blisters. It was painful like you said. I went through all the lacation nurses in the hospital. I decided to pump. Breast feeding has always freaked me out, but I was willing to try it. As one nurse pointed out they don't ask for it on a college application. I am so baby hungry right now. The kids keep asking when it will happen. They want 10. Their not asking for much are they? Take care, Amy Cannon
I didn't know that. Huh.
Anyway, I'm expecting pain. I'm already trying to get used to pain. (pitiful, I know, because I have no idea how much it's gonna hurt. I've been told.) But it still makes me feel good if I get hurt or something and I DON"T CRY!
She's adorable!!! Congradulations :) Can't wait to meet her. Glad you're both doing well. *molly*
Post a Comment