Friday, May 23, 2008

New Baby Girl

Last week we found out we were having our fourth baby girl! We were all a bit surprised by this. We all really thought that this baby was a boy. Either way, we are just excited! Wow a baby!! I can't believe we are going to go back to the beginning again. I was really enjoying Megan's independence. But what is not to love about a beautiful baby? For those that may not have known... she is due Sept. 29 just three days after mine and Brian's twelfth anniversary. Who knows maybe we will get to spend our anniversary in the hospital, wouldn't that be fun? NOT! I am doing great just overly tiered and lots of headaches. I love nap time - better take them while I can!

3 comments:

Amy Heath said...

Holy cow! Congratulations.....I hope you guys are going to make it here for the family reunion. Can't wait to see that cute baby #4!

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh Jenn! You're having a baby?! Congratulations! How is the pregnancy going? Are you due in September? I want all the details! At least you won't have to buy a new baby wardrobe.
So exciting.

Palmer Family said...

Congratulations to your whole family! I hope someday I can meet all of you. Such beautiful girls!